Artist Deborah DeWit makes it easy to slow down and appreciate the beauty all around. Whether of a humble flower in a simple vase, or a view into a forest, her expressive photographs celebrate the beauty of the everyday. DeWit’s charming photos are paired with quotes on living simply; offering the viewer a chance to pause and reflect any time during a busy day.
ALL of our weekly planners include 18 months of full-week page spreads! These planners begin in July of 2018 and run through December of 2019.
• 78 full-color photographs or illustrations
• Durable cover stock with wire-O binding allowing calendar to open flat
• Front and back jacket flaps with storage pockets for durability
• Back cover houses perforated page marker
• 18 months of full-week calendar spreads
• 2019 year-at-a-glance grid, July 2018 – Dec. 2019 monthly grids, and note pages throughout
• 2020 year-at-a-glance and planning pages
• Extra pages for notes in back
• Handy size (6″ x 9″)
Photography © 2018 Deborah DeWit
All Rights Reserved.