Dinara Mirtalipova’s intricate colorwork and distinctive designs evoke tales of wonder and enchantment on every product they adorn. A pattern designer and award-winning illustrator originally from Uzbekistan, Dinara now creates her inspired art in Sagamore Hills, Ohio. Her folk-floral compositions featured in this deluxe hardcover planner are full of rich colors and delightful elements that provide inspiration every day.
Deluxe Hardcover Planner Features:
• NEW! Goal setting and project planning pages for every month!
• Durable, scuff-proof, hardcover with customized cover and interior, and exposed wire-O binding
• 17 months, from August 2020 through December 2021
• 272 pages with full-month & full-week calendar spreads
• 2020, 2021, and 2022 year-at-a-glance grids
• Holidays & moon phases noted
• 4-color throughout, with several different page layouts and divider designs
• Additional note, list, and reference pages
• Printed with soy-based ink on FSC paper
• Color-coordinated sticker sheet, elastic closure, pocket, and artful accents
• Foil embellishment on cover and back cover
Artwork © 2020 Dinara Mirtalipova.
All rights reserved.