What women don’t know about men and what men don’t know about women could fill a book. And Why Does He Do That? Why Does She Do That? is that book. In a lively no-holds-barred style, noted relationship experts Dr. Reef Karim and Dr. Paula Bloom reveal what everyone really needs to know about the opposite sex.
• Two experts, two unique perspectives on relationships
• The book that picks up where He’s Just Not That Into You leaves off…
• National print and radio interviews with both authors
• Promotion on Web sites and blogs geared to singles
• Dr. Paula is a frequent guest expert on Nancy Grace on HLN and CNN
• Dr. Reef has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Nightline, and The Early Show
• Dr. Reef has been featured as an expert in Cosmo, Us Weekly, and People
About the Authors
Dr. Reef Karim is a leader and pioneer in the fields of mental health, addiction medicine, and relationship therapy and a well-known media personality. In addition, he writes for The Huffington Post. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and the founder and medical director of The Control Center for Addiction in Beverly Hills. Dr. Karim lives in Los Angeles.
Dr. Paula Bloom is a clinical psychologist who’s been a frequent guest contributor to CNN and HLN. Dr. Bloom contributes blogs to This Emotional Life for PBS.org and The Huffington Post. She has also moderated a PBS-sponsored webinar with Gretchen Rubin, the best-selling author of The Happiness Project. Dr. Bloom lives in Decatur, Georgia.