Since 1792, The Old Farmer’s Almanac has been essential for farmers and gardeners. Enthusiasm for its traditional methods, reliable advice, and timesaving tips has made it the oldest continuously published periodical in North America. This informative calendar is filled with Almanac wit, wisdom, and beautiful line art for weekend gardeners and backyard naturalists.
• Large (18.75” x 13.75”) desktop-size format
• Color artwork on every page
• 18 glue-top, tear-off pages
• Holidays and Moon phases
• Extra-large grids and numbers
• Handy notes section on each page
© 2019 Yankee Publishing Incorporated. All rights reserved.