Naturally Fun Parties for Kids gives parents distinctive ideas and complete plans — decorations, activities, recipes, and more — for celebrating with their families throughout the year. All 12 parties, are inspired by the season, and are cost effective. This book is wonderful fun for all!
• Entertaining seasonal parties that kids will adore
• Each party includes a helpful timeline for creating the party elements
• Creative ideas for invitations and handmade decorations and how to make them
• Ideas for fun games and activities
• Easy to make, kid-friendly recipes
• Loaded with tips and tricks for an eco-friendly party
• Plans for indoor and outdoor parties that accommodate public and private spaces
• Parties appropriate for kids ages 5 – 13
About the Author
Anni Daulter is an author, professional cook, and an advocate for sustainable living. She is the co-founder of Bamboo, a conscious family living magazine, is author of Ice Pop Joy, The Organic Family Cookbook, and Organically Raised: Conscious Cooking for Babies and Toddlers. Anni lives in greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her family.