Long, boring days at work are inevitable. This weekly calendar is filled with challenges, writing prompts, humorous activities, and games — all designed to steer you away from the boring, workday doldrums. It’s the perfect escape from the tedious 9 to 5 monotony. And, you don’t have to pretend to be busy at work, because you are busy — having fun!
ALL of our weekly planners include 18 months of full-week page spreads! These planners begin in July of 2018 and run through December of 2019.
• 78 full-color photographs or illustrations
• Durable cover stock with wire-O binding allowing calendar to open flat
• Front and back jacket flaps with storage pockets for durability
• Back cover houses perforated page marker
• 18 months of full-week calendar spreads
• 2019 year-at-a-glance grid, July 2018 – Dec. 2019 monthly grids, and note pages throughout
• 2020 year-at-a-glance and planning pages
• Extra pages for notes in back
• Handy size (6″ x 9″)
Content © 2018 Amy Panfalone
All Rights Reserved.