There are plenty of golf instructionals that tell you how to improve your swing in ten minutes – this book
isn’t one of them. Golf Foreplay covers all the rules, etiquette, and so much more golf information that you need to know before you take that first swing — including how to choose a course, how to make tee time, which clubs to use, when and how to pick up or drop your golf ball, and how to score a match. Written by avid golfer, lawyer, and popular radio show host Ken Altshuler, Golf Foreplay is a fun, user-friendly guide to all the do’s and don’ts you need to keep in mind on the links, and it contains an abundance of golf trivia as well as great jokes to tell on the course. Golf Foreplay is for all novice golfers who want a competitive edge on the basics of the game as well as for seasoned golfers needing a refresher course. Illustrated with 40 full-color photos, the book includes such valuable
• the important terms, history, and famous golf courses and players every golfer must know
• rules and etiquette for every situation, including some penalties your fellow players may not even know
• what you need to know about order of hitting and dropping your ball from a hazard
• what to wear — and even more crucially, what not to wear on the course
• and how to select the right clubs and golf balls for your level of play.
About the Author
Ken Altshuler is an avid golfer, popular co-host of a top radio show, and a distinguished lawyer specializing in Family Law. He is President Elect of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and is included in the exclusive Best Lawyers in America. He resides in Durham, Maine.