A kitchen workhorse, the halogen oven does almost everything in one pot that it normally takes a conventional oven, microwave, stove, and barbecue grill to accomplish. It can bake, broil, sauté, steam, fry, and grill — and it will do it better. All you have to do is plug it into a normal household electrical socket and you are ready to go. It’s that easy.
• Halogen ovens are lightweight and portable — perfect for the kitchen countertop, dorm rooms, RVs and camps
• Halogen ovens require significantly less power and time making them a greener, less expensive method of cooking
• A halogen oven is a workhorse! It can do everything a conventional oven can do, but accomplishes it faster using less energy and requiring less space
• Unlike microwaves, a halogen oven browns food beautifully giving your foods a moist perfectly cooked interior and a crisp, browned exterior
• A comprehensive introduction outlines how to use the device, including all its useful accessories
• Halogen ovens are now widely available in stores and online