La Scarlatte creates her intricate, hand-drawn botanical designs from her home and studio in Haarlem, the Netherlands. Inspired by the natural world, science, folk tales, and the Dutch Golden Age, La Scarlatte blends textures and organic shapes to create rhythmic movement throughout her work. Her Forest Ferns pattern is simultaneously lush and delicate, wild and calming, and it provides a visual feast of fresh flora throughout this deluxe hardcover planner.
• NEW! Goal setting and project planning pages for every month!
• Durable, scuff-proof, hardcover with customized cover and interior, and exposed wire-O binding
• 17 months, from August 2020 through December 2021
• 272 pages with full-month & full-week calendar spreads
• 2020, 2021, and 2022 year-at-a-glance grids
• Holidays & moon phases noted
• 4-color throughout, with several different page layouts and divider designs
• Additional note, list, and reference pages
• Printed with soy-based ink on FSC paper
• Color-coordinated sticker sheet, elastic closure, pocket, and artful accents
• Foil embellishment on cover and back cover
Artwork © 2020 La Scarlatte
All rights reserved.