Artist and designer Kasey Free collects endless inspiration from her travels to far-flung destinations as well as from the lushness of her Pacific Northwest surroundings. From her Seattle studio, she creates her imaginative designs using a variety of techniques, from cut-paper collage, pen and paint, to digital mediums. This deluxe hardcover planner brilliantly displays her Tropical Triangles pattern and its gorgeous color palette on its cover and throughout all of the planner pages.
• NEW! Goal setting and project planning pages for every month!
• Durable, scuff-proof, hardcover with customized cover and interior, and exposed wire-O binding
• 17 months, from August 2020 through December 2021
• 272 pages with full-month & full-week calendar spreads
• 2020, 2021, and 2022 year-at-a-glance grids
• Holidays & moon phases noted
• 4-color throughout, with several different page layouts and divider designs
• Additional note, list, and reference pages
• Printed with soy-based ink on FSC paper
• Color-coordinated sticker sheet, elastic closure, pocket, and artful accents
• Foil embellishment on cover and back cover
Artwork © 2020 Kasey Free
All rights reserved.