Watercolor artist Becca Cahan’s sumptuous floral designs and hand lettering adorn the pages of this 2021: Make It Happen deluxe hardcover planner. With an abundance of fun details and a lush color palette, Becca’s artwork will motivate you to thrive every day. Becca creates her hand lettering, illustration, and watercolor work from her studio in Boston, Massachusetts, where she is equally inspired by the city life and the beauty of natural New England.
• NEW! Goal setting and project planning pages for every month!
• Durable, scuff-proof, hardcover with customized cover and interior, and exposed wire-O binding
• 17 months, from August 2020 through December 2021
• 272 pages with full-month & full-week calendar spreads
• 2020, 2021, and 2022 year-at-a-glance grids
• Holidays & moon phases noted
• 4-color throughout, with several different page layouts and divider designs
• Additional note, list, and reference pages
• Printed with soy-based ink on FSC paper
• Color-coordinated sticker sheet, elastic closure, pocket, and artful accents
• Foil embellishment on cover and back cover
Artwork © 2020 Becca Cahan
All rights reserved.