In Coaching Wisdom, Mike Harrity presents the results of his one-on-one interviews with legendary
coaches, and reveals their secrets for success — in sports, business, and life. The leading coaches — in college sports and the NFL, NBA, and Major League Baseball — show how they have helped their players to fulfill their peak potential, both on and off the field.
• Leadership advice for daily life
• Wisdom from top coaches: Tony Dungy, Brad Stevens, Sue Enquist, Don Shula, Scotty Bowman, Andrea Hudy, Lou Holtz, and John Wooden
• Interviews with players Larry Csonka, Matt Howard, Sue Bird, and Lake Dawson
• Author publicity on sports radio and blogs
• Interview with author in national print media
• Author interviews in Los Angeles Times sports section and ESPN.com
• Coaching Wisdom trailer to be produced by an Emmy Award-winning filmmaker and distributed widely to sports organizations.
About the Author
Mike Harrity is an Associate Athletics Director at The University of Kansas (KU). He lives in