Like its companion volume, Beautiful Winter, Norman takes the reader through 40 projects in a clear, step-by-step method that includes instructions accompanied by more than 160 photographs that illustrate finished projects and different techniques. From the very first project, you’ll see why the wreaths, bouquets, and decorations made from wild flowers and other natural elements touch us deeply with their beauty.
• 40 lovely projects featuring a wide selection to suit every taste from classic to modern to nature-inspired accompanied by 80+ full-color photographs
• A comprehensive material & technique section plus great tools to have on hand
• Uses seasonal materials to create lovely home decorations
• A gorgeous bridal section includes bouquets (for the bride and the wedding party), oral head pieces, boutonnieres, and table decorations
• Author’s first book sold out its initial print run of 5,000 in 6 weeks and was featured in Crafter’s Choice, Home Style Books, and Crossing’s book clubs.