10,000 baby boomers will turn 65 every day for the next 18 years — and many of them dream of jumpstarting their retirement by exploring far-flung places. This book includes essays on a wide range
of intriguing travel opportunities.
• Perfect gift for new retirees
• 65 renowned contributors
• Essays on exciting getaways to Italy, France, Russia, Morocco, Mexico, and all across America.
Thanks to the generosity of the contributing authors, all of whom provided essays on a pro bono basis, the royalties generated from the sale of this book will be donated to nonprofit organizations dedicated to preventing and curing cancer.
- Andrew McCarthy, actor, director, and award-winning travel writer. and author of the travel memoir The Longest Way Home
- Elizabeth Berg, author of Talk Before Sleep, and Open House, an Oprah’s Book Club Selection
- George Taber, author of the best-selling Judgment of Paris and A Toast to Bargain Wines.
- Lynne Martin, author of the blog, homefreeadventures.com, and one of The Wall Street Journal’s most popular travel articles.
- Jeri Sedlar and Rick Miners, Rewiring ® experts, entrepreneurs, and authors of Don’t Retire, REWIRE!®
- Mort Gerberg, famed cartoonist for The New Yorker and Playboy.
- Ernie J. Zelinski, best-selling author, professional speaker, and life coach.
- and many more