Fast, fresh, and flavorsome, stir-fries are the perfect meals for busy home cooks. With just a few simple
ingredients and the right know-how, you can serve a tasty and wholesome dish in barely any time at all.
500 Stir-Fry Dishes will ensure that you’re never stuck for ideas for spicing up mealtimes. Incorporating authentic Asian flavors, such as ginger, garlic, lemongrass, and chile, all the recipes pack a flavor punch, and most take just a few minutes to prepare.
• Includes a handy glossary of ingredients and terms often used in stir-fry dishes.
• Step-by-step instructions teach efficient stir-fry technique for the best results every time.
• The introduction explains the perfect method for crisp and aromatic stir-fries, as well as how to
maintain your wok.
• At the heart of the recipes are fresh, healthy, and easily sourced ingredients for balanced meals even
when time is short.
• Includes authentic Asian dishes and take-out favorites such as pad Thai, Szechuan pepper chicken,
and pork chow mein.