THE EXPERIMENT IS OVER: REAL LIFE BEGINS NOW
Turning thirty is considered a milestone by many. No matter what you did in your twenties, you may wish for some advice on what to do now. This collection presents thirty thoughtful and thought-provoking possibilities.
• Paige Davis, host, Trading Spaces
• Chris Webber, NBA All-Star
• Timothy Ferriss, bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek
• KT Tunstall, Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter
• Vivek Shah, president, Fortune/Money Group
• Richard Jefferson, NBA veteran and former U.S. Olympic “Dream Team” member
• Daniel H. Wilson, author and host, The Works
• Alex Jamieson, author of The Great American Detox Diet
• Jennifer 8. Lee, author and New York Times reporter
• Amy Powell, senior vp of interactive marketing, Paramount Studios
• Douglas Merrill, vp of engineering, Google
• Mangesh Hattikudur, co-founder, mental_floss
• Susie Bright, editor, The Best American Erotica series
Thanks to the generosity of the contributing authors, all of whom provided essays on a pro-bono basis, the royalties generated from the sale of this book will be donated to non-profit organizations dedicated to preventing and curing cancer.