Beginners and experienced crocheters alike will delight in these 200 fresh and innovative designs ranging from the traditional to the contemporary. Each pattern is shown in full color and includes clear step-by-step instructions, an international crochet chart and several inventive variations. Crafters will find a full variety of designs, including simple back-and-forth squares, crochet in the round, adding texture, creating lace, color-work, and pretty shaped motifs. These designs can be used to create wonderful projects for the home, including blankets, pillows, coasters; wearables with flair (wraps, cowls, brooches, headband & bag); and fun and fanciful decorations for the holidays. The creative possibilities are endless! 200 Crochet Designs is the perfect addition to your crochet library.
• Includes inspiring color photographs of all 200 designs.
• Introductory chapter is a complete crochet reference teaching the basics of the craft with illustrations,
instructions, and charts.
• Beginning crocheters will find guidance on reading patterns and using the tools of the trade.
• Experienced crocheters will learn new techniques and stitches and find advanced designs.
• Expert authors have teaching experience and the know-how to guide readers through the projects
and skills needed to begin and master this time-tested craft.