Belle Jardin is the second coloring book from artist Peggy Jo Ackley. Her beautifully hand-drawn illustrations continue to create a special place where inspiration and artful creation reign. Specifically designed for grown-ups new to the world of adult coloring books, as well as for experienced coloring enthusiasts.
- 88 detailed, hand drawn illustrations with charming details and a variety of artwork to color that include beautifully drawn bowls filled with a bounty of fruits and vegetables, garden elements such as vintage seed packets and olive oil tins, inspirational quotations, and hand lettered recipes — it’s a visual feast!
- Printed on high-quality, extra thick paper to enable the colorist to use markers, pens, or colored pencils
- Perforated pages make it easy to remove pages for framing
- A color-pallette chart to keep track of favorite color combinations
- Helpful tips on coloring, shading, blending, erasing and much more